All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to 411gloryhole.com's designated copyright agent
We do not endorse any user Submission, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user Submissions. 411gloryhole does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user Submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party's intellectual property rights. Repeat offenders will have their user access to the Website terminated. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Submission or other content infringes upon your rights, you may submit a notification to us via electronic form.
An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description identifying the material claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the material exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.); information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail; a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by its rightful owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the rightful copyright owner or that your are authorized to act on behalf of the owner's behalf.
PROCESS OF CONTENT REMOVAL
DMCA Policy: To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide to the website Copyright Agent designated a written communication with items specified below. You can submit them via email.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest (a Word or PDF document highly recommended);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, identification of the time(s), date(s) and link(s) the material that you claim is infringing was displayed on the website or service, and any other information that is reasonably sufficient for this website to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Submit all completed items via email.